[Alberg30] Racing/Harken Traveler

Roger L. Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Tue Sep 30 12:19:29 PDT 2003

Patty,

I am trying to think of another "monthly" name for your potentially soon to
be variable name boat (I think that makes sense) and obviously "Traveler" is
a good candidate for at least a month or two.

C. B.,

I think I have finally figured out why you have not one, but two A30s.  One
for racing and one for cursing.  Perhaps "Infinity" signifies your
potential number of firsts across the finish line and "Daybreak" is your
favorite time while cursing  on an A30.

Roger Kingsland