[Public-list] Keel drain?

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Wed Apr 21 18:34:05 PDT 2004

Ah yes - it is good indeed to have the list back...thanks, George!

My opinion is that the garboard drain is a very useful thing to have and can
save a lot of trouble by ensuring that there is no possibility of the bilge
filling during the winter.  Mighty bad if you live where it can freeze.

And of course there is another theoretical use for a drain down
low...anybody remember the Three Stooges episode where they are refitting a
boat?  When they are finally out on the water Curly drills holes in the
bottom to let the ....

Gord
#426 Surprise