[Public-list] Brand new lifeline netting, cheap

Daniel Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Thu Apr 22 12:16:11 PDT 2004

Hi Albergers,

I've had a box of lifeline netting that I purchased in 1997 sitting
around since then. I had intended to replace the netting I had, but by
the time I "got around to it" I decided my kids were old enough, and we
didn't need it. It's been in a closed, corrugated box, and is in the
original plastic bags. Brand-new condition.

2x 2' x 33' piece of "Sav-a-life" netting from Defender
1x 2' x 15' piece of the same netting, packaged by Medof Marine

Includes what must be 150' of 1/8" braided line for attaching it.

Original netting prices total $170.85. At $0.25/foot, $37.50 for the
line. Total original cost $208.35. First offer over $100 plus shipping
accepted!

--Dan Sternglass

Watcher of the Skies, #201, 1966
dans at stmktg.com