[Public-list] Prop pitch and size on thunder?

Matthew Hay haymatthew_ at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 10:30:09 PDT 2004

Allen,
Thank you very much for the information about your engine installation.  It
was very reassuring to know that you have installed your Beta BD722 the same
way and that it was successful!  Can I bother you as to what prop you are
turning with your Beta?  My mechanic said that since you are installed the
same way the prop you are using could really help us!  Michigan Wheel says
to use 12 R 10.
Thank you very much,
Matthew Hay Talea #314