[Public-list] Thank You !!!

Alfredo alberg30sail497 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 10:41:46 PDT 2004

Just received the May/June issue of Good Old Boat. Flipping trough it,
the first page I come to, is in the Mail Buoy section and in it, two
familiar pictures of one of the most elegant lines to ever grace the
waters. Along with it, Mr. Rolph Townshend letter to the magazine
informing them of this great Association’s 40th Anniversary. Thank you,
Rolph for writing to my favorite magazine regarding my favorite boat.
And, a special thanks to every single one of our members for making
this such a wonderful organization.

Happy Anniversary A30 Association!

Sincerly,
Alfredo