[Public-list] Master & Commander

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Apr 22 04:53:31 PDT 2004

Hello friends -

Yes, the two DVD version has a pile (six I think) of extra scenes that we
could not keep in the theatrical release of the film.  Those familiar with
the novel will be delighted that the tooth extraction by "Doctor" Higgins
was indeed shot when we made the film and can be seen in the DVD.

And yes, George, there are two short interviews with me, looking bedraggled
and exhausted.  I was difficult to concentrate on the interviewer while
shooting was going on just over my shoulder.

So - I think we're going in the water next week.  The new head is in as of
last night.  Soon I will know for sure if I connected the hoses going in and
out of the holding tank correctly. Mmmmm was the pumpout hose the one on the
left or right?  Did the pencil mark on the tank mean this, or that?

Gord
#426 Surprise