[Public-list] Master and Commander DVD

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Thu Apr 22 17:18:16 PDT 2004

  My next assumption is that the two disc version is labelled as such or
labelled to indicate the extra scenes are included.
  I only ask because my wife just saw one in Target on a good sale but it
was not labelled "two disc" or any other indication of the extra scenes
being included. I told her to pass on it.
Brian