[Public-list] Master and Commander DVD

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Thu Apr 22 17:39:37 PDT 2004

I just did a google search on it. Apparently there are several versions.
Wide screen standard, full screen standard, a few unusual ones (ie French
language), and the "Special Collectors 2 Disc edition"(movie is in wide
screen only I think)(second disc is in full screen). The packaging is
different. The standard ones are basically blue and the Collectors Edition
is basically gold, tan, light brown, or similar. Google led me to
rottentomaioes.com for this info.
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/MasterandCommanderTheFarSideoftheWorld-1127359/dvd.php?select=3
Brian