[Public-list] mainsheet misprint or hoax

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 07:52:46 PDT 2004

received my copy of the mainsheet yesterday and noted a probable misprint or hoax. seems someone stuck a blurb in about inviting us foreigners(non Chesapeake dwellers) to come  to Annapolis, move into their homes, eat their food, drink their booze and sail on their albergs on the 24th to the 26th of September. now this sounds great to me, just not believable. but if any of you are serious and i can work my schedule i for one would love to. it is my 28th wedding anniversary but my wife said i should go. actually she said it with no hesitation .think she is telling me something?????????
Dan
rascal 145