[Public-list] teak runners between toe rail and track

brian curry brian_curry at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 12:43:12 PDT 2004

I need to replace the teak spacers between the track and the toe rail and am
wondering who can advise on that.  I had seen some emails about this a few
months ago and someone suggested fender washers, others suggested
fiberglass.  I really would like to stay with the teak or fiberglass and am
looking for adivce from those who have done this, or better yet, from anyone
who may have made new ones and replaced them.   Also, does anyone have a
template of somekind of the spacer?  The spacers on my boat are way too gone
and in too many pieces to make heads of tails of them.

Brian Curry
Makai  #151
Tampa Bay