[Public-list] Re: Aluminum Tanks (Roger L. Kingsland)

Manza, John LtCol manzaj at tacom.army.mil
Mon Aug 23 07:49:03 PDT 2004

Coincidentally, I was off the website for the past few days installing a
new fuel tank in my Alberg 30.  The old aluminum tank was weeping fuel
from the fitting that joins the fuel line to the tank.  I installed an
11.6 gallon plastic tank that was available at the nearby Boat US store
for $150.00.  The tank sits in the starboard locker on two supports that
are glassed into the hull.  I like it because I can inspect most of the
tank and I have really good access to the fittings on top.  I took the
boat out on Sunday for a test and it all looks good.

John Manza
"Jante II"
# 150