[Public-list] sailing

Matthew Hay haymatthew_ at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 09:29:44 PDT 2004

Renard (formerly WINSOME) is now in the water after a two year renovation!
I have been pretty busy with the busy stuff but have reached the point were
I will (hopefully) be focusing more on sailing rather then creating the
"perfect" boat.  I am heading out on thursday for Sag harbor and then the
Vineyard and up the east coast to Hingham Mass and then Maine!  I am
planning on bringing a sweater and having a great time in Sept/Oct.  I will
write a more appropriate "shrimp on the barbi" message at a much expected
later date!
Best,
Matthew Renard #314