[Public-list] mainsheet misprint or hoax

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 14:42:13 PDT 2004

george,
lisa would like to come,  but if you consult the members directory you'll see the number of kids. an alarming number are still under the roof, and need parental supervision. i totally agree the point is to get out on the water, and in a week i should know my schedule. for that matter, i can sleep on an alberg 30 anytime. those are fancy enough for me
thanks
dan

George Dinwiddie <gdinwiddie at alberg30.org> wrote:
Sure, Dan. Maybe Lisa would want to come, too?

I can't offer fancy digs, but the main point is getting out on the water
and socializing with a bunch of sailors.

- George

dan walker wrote:
> received my copy of the mainsheet yesterday and noted a probable
> misprint or hoax. seems someone stuck a blurb in about inviting us
> foreigners(non Chesapeake dwellers) to come to Annapolis, move into
> their homes, eat their food, drink their booze and sail on their
> albergs on the 24th to the 26th of September. now this sounds great
> to me, just not believable. but if any of you are serious and i can
> work my schedule i for one would love to. it is my 28th wedding
> anniversary but my wife said i should go. actually she said it with
> no hesitation .think she is telling me something????????? Dan rascal
> 145
When I remember bygone days George Dinwiddie
I think how evening follows morn; gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
So many I loved were not yet dead, http://www.Alberg30.org
So many I love were not yet born.
'The Middle' by Ogden Nash