[Public-list] What other designers should I look at?

William Wallace tristan at one.net
Tue Aug 10 15:21:26 PDT 2004

Aye John Kennedy,

While Carl Alberg is one of the best 20th Century Naval Architects, he
has some powerful company in the full keeled, long line beautiful and
seaworthy boats!

Philip L. Rhodes		many wooden boats custom built, and the 1960's
fiberglass Seafarer Rhodes Ranger (28' LOD) and Meridian (25' LOD)
(found in B.C.)

John Alden (Alberg once worked for him)

William Tripp, Jr. designed the Tripp 30 and many other fiberglass
beauties

Alan Buchanan

Laurent Giles

Sparkman & Stevens

Scott Wallace, Seafarer Rhodes  Meridian, WATERMARK, 1962 model