[Public-list] What other designers should I look at?

J Bergquist j at ship.saic.com
Tue Aug 10 23:37:47 PDT 2004

To add to the list:

Dave Perry
Bill Crealock (Pacific Seacraft...already mentioned.)
Ted Brewer (also already mentioned)
Sam Crocker
Joel White
Nathanael or Francis Herreshoff
William Fife (but only if you're either dreaming or super rich)
Bruce King
Chuck Paine (the annie, leigh, and francis designs for Tom Morris are
delightful)

The westsail 32 is a great boat and very common on both coasts. Very
seaworthy.

Perry, Brewer, and Crealock are all west coasties.

J Bergquist