[Public-list] Standing rigging

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Aug 12 09:04:26 PDT 2004

Hi there -

I think Henderson's book is good.  I taught rigging courses for years at
Georgian College's Marine Tech school for years and used that book as the
text for the intro course.  Each section starts out with basic
principals...then goes on to the heavy engineering etc.

I think that book is quite good as a starting point.

Cheers - Gordon
KC426 Surprise