[Public-list] Standing rigging

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Thu Aug 12 09:36:58 PDT 2004

Unfortunately, Amazon says the book's out of print, though you can
browse some of the pages there.
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0071563040/alberg30-20)

ABE Books
(http://www.qksrv.net/interactive?ph=2&an=Richard+Henderson&tn=Rigs+and+rigging&bu.x=75&bu.y=16&pid=619506&aid=9885538&url=http://dogbert.abebooks.com/servlet/BookSearchPL)
has some used copies listed at reasonable prices.

 - George