[Public-list] Standing rigging

Bob Crinion bob at fox.nstn.ca
Thu Aug 12 13:03:40 PDT 2004

Hey Peter,

Here in Nova Scotia, you can search the provincial library's books online
with a web browser. I recently found a copy of John Vigor's 25 Small Yachts
to take you anywhere on the library web site

Perhaps you can search your local library system the same way and find one
or more rigging books.

A search in our library found the book Gord suggested:

Understanding rigs and rigging / Richard Henderson.

by Henderson, Richard, 1924-
Camden, Me. : International Marine Pub. Co., c1985. c1985.

Also:

Rigging sail / by Percy W. Blandford.

by Blandford, Percy W.
Blue Ridge Summit, Pa. : Tab Books, 1983. 1983.

Hope this helps,

Bob
A30 #560