[Public-list] Propane Locker

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 13 18:58:47 PDT 2004

John

Thanks for the most concise answer.

Roger
Also note water will sometimes come up the cockpit scuppers when heeling.
For propane you want to be absolutely certain it does vent overboard and not
settle to the bilge.  Your insurance and the Coast Guard can get real hyper
tense over this.  Of course if it does blow, you will be part of someone
else's problem as your will probably cease quickly.

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most
revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.
George C. Marshall