[Public-list] Boom gallows

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Sun Aug 15 05:09:11 PDT 2004

Ah, a dodger...

No, I do not think that you could fit a forward gallows with a dodger.

Oh what a slippery slope pandering to the crew's comfort can be!  See the
real cost of comfort.  If you just been content to suffer in the wet while
motoring to weather like the sailors of old (yeah, I know they didn't motor,
but I'm on a roll, pounding the table, spilling the beer) you would have a
clear field to mount a nice old fashioned gallows.

;) Gord 426 Surprise (whose crew is whining in vain for a number of
concessions to comfort)