[Public-list] Fax Message Received

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Thu Aug 19 10:01:03 PDT 2004

Apparently direct.  The list refuses mail from non-subscribers.
Unfortunately, there's someone with an infected machine that
occasionally sends a message to the list with a from address of a
subscriber.  I've got the list set to filter out the binary attachments,
so it's not dangerous, just annoying.

I've looked at the message headers to see where it's coming from, and
have now set the mailserver itself to refuse mail from that IP address.

 - George