[Public-list] mainsheet misprint or hoax

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 07:17:17 PDT 2004

mike , george.,
let me know an address where i will go friday the 24th. name of the poor individual that gets to have me as a house guest etc
dan

Mike Lehman <sail_505 at hotmail.com> wrote:
Dan,

That is not a misprint. You are most welcome. We are likely to have a
house-full of Canadian racers, but there is plenty of room, here or at other
homes nearby. There are parties on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. There are
usually 2 races on Saturday and one Sunday and there are always people
looking for crew, so plan to work - if you can call crewing on an A30 work.
Just let us know and we will make the arragements.

Mike Lehman