[Public-list] Alberg 30 for sale

Just Dave davekruetzkamp at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 27 14:33:27 PDT 2004

Did I hear it has sold?

Dave Kruetzkamp

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Gary W. Fisler" <seafarer at gwtc.net>
To: <public-list at alberg30.org>
Subject: [Public-list] Alberg 30 for sale
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:56:29 -0400

I have a 1966 Alberg 30 project boat for sale. I am out of town until the
third week in September but the boat may be seen after that.  I have a
larger trawler yacht and do not plan on using the sailboat.

Yanmar diesel
Profurl roller furling jib
mast steps
refrigeration
fairly new sails
new anchor platform is made but not installed

The last time I had the boat hauled there were no blisters on the hull nor
do I expect any at this time.

First $5,000 gets the boat.  The equipment alone is worth the price.

Gary Fisler
seafarer at tds.net