[Public-list] Hull/deck fixing

John Kennedy John.Kennedy at gov.ab.ca
Tue Aug 31 09:32:01 PDT 2004

Roger L. Kingsland wrote:

"I don't plan to have a toe rail or taft rail aft of the primary winch. "

As a wannabee Alberg owner/sailor, (and ignorant as yet of sailing's
practicalities), might I inquire as to why you plan on that?

Thanks for the education.

John Kennedy

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged
information.  Please contact the Justice/Solicitor General HelpDesk
(Help.Desk at gov.ab.ca) @ (780) 415-2998 immediately if you are not the
intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or
take action relying on it.  Any communication received in error or