[Public-list] #285 History ??

Rick Leach RLeach at mbayaq.org
Tue Aug 17 13:12:42 PDT 2004

Ahoy All!

I received this note from another "left coast" Alberger a couple of days ago:

Hello,

I have attached pictures of A-30 #285, Rosemary, formerly Drummer.  I have owned her and sailed her for the last three years in the San Francisco bay.  The previous owner's name was Bob Fink, who moved out of state.  I never had an opportunity to discuss the history of #285 with him.  Do you have contact with other local A-30 owners who may have knowledge of these boats?  She is a wonderful boat to sail and I have even enjoyed the maintenance keeping her in great shape.

Rob Healy

As you can see, he's interested in learning more about the history of his A-30.  Is anyone that has access to some older Association yearbooks willing to look to see if there's any mention of #285?  Thanks!

Rick Leach
S/V Sugar Magnolia, #121
Monterey, California