[Public-list] Rudder post leaking

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 07:09:08 PDT 2004

Hi Ed,

I did this job many years ago on my boat. I ended up removing the engine to
allow access to the area; then the rudder and and finally the stern tube. I
re-installed the stern tube and bedded it in 5200 (2 whole tubes!). Then I
re-assembled the boat. I would consider this project as a major one.

Mike Lehman