[Public-list] Interior paint

Gary Barker eyewander at prexar.com
Tue Dec 14 19:15:01 PST 2004

Stephen,
You touch on one of the most  important pieces of equipment in any
restoration involving, sanding, painting, fiberglass or whatever - a
good respirator.  I use a 3M 7100 full face with filters for dust and
organic solvents.  Replace the filters frequently.  Ebay has the 3M
7800 respirators for $50-125.  They are well worth it to save the lungs
and brain, not to mention eyes, skin and liver.I used an old t-shirt
over my head with the arms covering my ears for that Pharoh look.  Its
fun- six months later.

Gary Barker