[Public-list] My Rudder is Broke and Needs Fixin

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Wed Dec 22 02:59:17 PST 2004

Here is Bill Blevins Rendition of his rudder repair job with much
photographic documentation. Unfortunately Bill had to move quick for a new
job but his sailing photos are still online for now.

http://mysailingphotos.com/Members/Sabrina/Albums/Maintenance/RudderRepair/RudderDuring/

--
C.B. Currier
Infinity #57