[Public-list] NEED MORE HELP ON MY COOLING PROBLEM

Manza, John LtCol manzaj at tacom.army.mil
Wed Jul 21 05:33:50 PDT 2004

So, after a few days of good, cool running with my new impellor, I have
a new engine cooling problem.  The problem is that once the engine heats
up, the flow of water stops.  When I first fire up the engine the flow
of water out of the exhaust is like a hose, then it drops to a trickle
and finally shuts of completely.  This process takes about 5 - 10
minutes.  I am guessing that it is a thermostat problem.  Any thoughts
or experiences from the group?

John Manza
"Jante II"  # 150