[Public-list] Sail magazine article

Patty J Timbuktu5555 at webtv.net
Wed Jul 21 21:15:18 PDT 2004

Well, I found a copy of the Sail mag.  However, there was nothing about
me or my boat in it.  Strangely, there was a picture of a woman in the
may who looked a lot like I did about 15 years ago and I think that's
why everyone at the club thought it was me.  The crazy nuts, if they had
read the byline they would have known it wasn't me!

However, it was a great article about the regatta.  217 boats all flying
down the bay, racing 20 miles in the so called longest one day race in
N. Amer.  But then, what about our marathon race, which is 26 miles?!

Patty
Timbuktu #461