[Public-list] Keeping US Registered Boat in Canada

CAPTDAVE40 at aol.com CAPTDAVE40 at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 09:16:51 PDT 2004

In a message dated 7/6/2004 12:00:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
BZinser at mes.nmu.edu writes:

We plan on relocating to this fall to a border community and will be
located where it is more desirable (better facility, less cost) to moor
on the Canadian side.  I was wondering if anyone has any information on
what problems one might encounter leaving a US registered boat in Canada
on a permanent basis.

Brian Zinser
#134 Manana

Brian,

My #306; US Documented 639152 is hauled out on the island of Grenada until
November. You can leave your vessel anywhere as long as you have the
documentation and title.
Regards, Dave