[Public-list] Hand rail switching or replacement

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Mon Jul 12 11:18:05 PDT 2004

Robert,

Chris Hardy an Alberg owner in Maine was offering to make rails and so on
for the Alberg. I haven't heard from him in quite a while not sure if Chris
is still on the list or sold the Alberg. I have a set of hand rails he made
and they came out great. I think he used the same process that George
recommended in his note.

Stephen