[Public-list] toe rail

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Tue Jul 20 09:49:59 PDT 2004

Patty,

I use Boulter Plywood in Somerville, MA phone number for my teak purchases
they ship nationwide to most boat builders. I would also recommending using
a scarf joint instead of butt joint for the replaced piece. Contact Info
below.

Boulter Plywood Corp

24 Broadway
Somerville, MA 02145-3331 Phone:  (617) 666-1340

Stephen