[Public-list] Possible day-sailer project

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Thu Jul 22 13:12:34 PDT 2004

Why not buy the Mona Lisa and paint a happy face on her. Sounds like a good
way to ruin an otherwise great boat - why not buy such a boat as you want
already made the way you want it. Like an Aleron. In a few more years Alberg
boats will become classics and their value will likely rise - at least for
those that have not been, ah, err, "improved."

I suppose it would be named the Velvet Elvis ....

Well you asked.

N'uf said.

Thanks

John