[Public-list] Possible day-sailer project Reply:

John G.Morrison goalnet at direct.ca
Fri Jul 23 18:25:05 PDT 2004

Don't let these people discourage you. Daysailing in Vancouver can be a huge
ammount of fun.There are tons of places to go depending on how serious you
are about it and how long yoy want to stayout. But first, consider the day
sailors that actually have been proven to be practical in our area. Consider
the Lightning at 19feet displaces about 700 lbs. You should find some at
Kitsilano Yacht Club..You could consider the Dragon or the Soling,I suspect
You could find these at Royal Vancouver Yacht Club . Ask some of these
Owners why they chose them . Then think of where you will moor your
conversion. Hello it  rains here. I love my Alberg
but it is a major consideration towing them  But don't  give up the thought
of going day sailing.
Regards John  Antares 382.