[Public-list] thru hulls and seacocks and ball valves

barchettamia at pinelink.org barchettamia at pinelink.org
Sat Jul 24 07:49:30 PDT 2004

>At the time I did my research, about 7 years ago I contacted Conrbaco
Industries and found out that their bronze ball valves had either brass
or steel component , or both. I don't know about Buck Manufacturers;
certainly an all bronze ball valve would be a useful product. What I
would like to see made is a bronze pipe nipple.

Jim Allocco
Barchetta Mia #565

 Apollo had an a issues few years ago using a brass ball in there product.