[Public-list] RE: Roller Furling Boom

Dan Pinson dan at pinson.us
Mon Jul 26 17:27:25 PDT 2004

   I have the crank if you want to borrow it. It's light-weight aluminum.
   I  can  ship  it  from  Oregon, and you can just include some shipping
   money  in the return. If exhaust the other alternative[s] posted, just
   send  me  your shipping address offline, tell me what carrier/how fast
   etc.
   Regards,
   Dan