[Public-list] Possible day-sailer project Reply:

naglera at eciad.ca naglera at eciad.ca
Wed Jul 28 17:09:53 PDT 2004

Thank you,
I'm not entirely discouraged.  The pearson triton conversion is lovely, judging
by it's portraits.  I can only imagine a proper A30 conversion would be equally
successful from an aesthetic perspective.  The appeal of this daysail(er/or?)is
precisely its weight and stability.  I find most daysailers tedious in that one
has to use one's grandmother as rail-meat in order to take her for a sail. To
me such designs miss the point.  While sailing can be a competitive sport, it
can also be a subjective pleasure.

In any case, supposing I promised not to modify it in any significant way No
Day-Sailer), would anyone care to tell me of Albergs available on the west
coast?  Best to all, Aaron.