[Public-list] Possible day-sailer project Reply:

naglera at eciad.ca naglera at eciad.ca
Sat Jul 31 11:27:40 PDT 2004

Dear Sir,
thank you for your kind and informative response.  By contrast, many of the
replies that I have recieved on this thread have been both immoderate and ill
informed.  One suspects the senders may be refugees from the dog-show circuit,
kicked out for for excessive 'enthusiasm'.  I will follow the clues you
provide. Albergs are fine boats, and Alberg was a fine designer.  Designers
change and alter what has come before, and avoid the pitfalls of excessive
pedantry. Regards, Aaron Nagler.
ps.  I have located a limited supply of factory original Whitby-made
wood-laminate mast step support beams autographed by Alberg himself, if anyone
happens to be interested...