[Public-list] 1968 A30 for sale

Jim jwatson2 at twmi.rr.com
Sun Jun 20 09:02:59 PDT 2004

All:

Have to sell my boat. She is a 1968 A30 with Atomic 4 power plant. I
have three sets of sails including staysail as well as original Roller
Furling. She does need a touch of paint but overall condition, in my
opinion good to exceptional as she is all original with sound gel-coat.
The boat is out of the water near Lake St. Claire in Michigan. It comes
with a cradle but no trailer.

I am asking for a reasonable price (or highest bidder). Please direct
your responses to my direct e-mail (jwatson2 at twmi.rr.com). I can also be
reached on my cell phone 734.674.6097.

For your viewing pleasure, I am attaching pictures.

Regards,
Jim Watson