[Public-list] Re: Table Top

LDGCYBERNET at aol.com LDGCYBERNET at aol.com
Mon Jun 28 08:30:22 PDT 2004

Another mystery that maybe you have an answer to. In the bow above the
v-birth is a table top latched securely. On the bottom is a conical flange. First
reaction is great, a table for either the main cabin or cockpit. Second reaction
is where does it fit and where is the stand for it? After a search through
the boat, I can't find the stand (which I know that you can't help with) and I
can't figure out where this table will fit.

Do you have any information on the table?