[Public-list] used sails

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Mon Jun 14 11:39:35 PDT 2004

James,
  I'll second the Bacon's response you got from Mellisa. I'm also in New
York (Long Island), and I buy from Bacon's regularly. Of course, I do drive
to Annapolis to actually handle their stock (maybe fondle is a better term).
I've both bought and sold stuff through them. They are trustworthy.
Brian   ex#497