[Public-list] Reverse

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Thu Jun 17 17:34:39 PDT 2004

If the shaft has not slipped out loose but not out of the coupling, is it
possible the transmission is now slipping, requiring you to open up the
trans cover plate and rotate tighter the large threaded cylinder one notch
to tighten things up - I haven't got the book infront of me but I am
assuming you have the mechanical SAID trans.
Cheers,
John