[Public-list] Engine parts and resources

Roger L. Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Mon Jun 21 12:13:41 PDT 2004

Mike,

I have been getting stuff for my Universal 18 diesel from Torresen Marine
(address below) which has the same web graphics as Marine Diesel Direct
leading me to believe they are the same organization.  I got a water hose
replacement kit for about $80; gasket for exhaust flange was under $3.

I also recall someone on the list mentioning the Universal 18 is made by
Kubota and better prices can be had through Kubota Dealers.

Roger

http://shop.torresen.com/cgi-bin/marine_store/256911