[Public-list] A30 Parade recap

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 04:53:26 PDT 2004

Thanks Stephen - we did one for the 25th is was red and silver instead of
red and white. At the time we were getting our bugrees from a company in
China. The first shipment of red/silver burgees were backwards - red where
it was supposed to be white abd siver where it was supposed to be red. What
a nightmare that was - Trish and I were getting up at 3:00 in the morning to
call China and try to explain their mistake (big language barrier problems)
- we finally got it straightened out after about $100 worth of phone calls
and the backwards burgees became collector's items.

We are having our monthy meeting on the 40th committee on Monday night, I'll
bring up the topic.

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505