[Public-list] Racors and Universals

Randy Katz randyk at bertschi.org
Tue Jun 1 09:16:59 PDT 2004

Hi, Peter,
Thanks-- I'll do the same.  That does indeed seem odd for the secondary
filter.  I'll let you know what I find out as well.

Best.
Randy Katz

Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 16:35:13 +0100
From: "Peter Amos" <p.a.amos at tesco.net>
Subject: Re: [Public-list] Universal M3-20Bs and Racor filters
To: "Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all" <public-list at alberg30.org>

Randy,thanks for the comeback.Your information confirms to a degree what I
got from the Westerbeke agency over here that the Universal filter is 25
microns.This seems very coarse for a secondary filter.Everything I've read
so far suggests that the secondary filter should be fine,minimum 10 micron.A
25 micron filter isnt much better than a Baja.I've just done a deal with
British Telecom over here that lets me make call to the U.S.A.for about 7
cents/min so I can follow up on this.
Peter Amos
Tait Tait #478

Randy Katz