[Public-list] Attention Alberg Owners

Don Campbell dk.campbell at sympatico.ca
Tue May 4 08:30:02 PDT 2004

Cruise to the Whitby Yacht Club on the North Shore of Lake Ontario and
Celebrate Forty Years of Albergs with the Great Lakes Alberg
Association.  July 1st to July 4th, 2004.

The G.L.A.A. invites all Alberg owners to join in the celebration of 40
years of sailing Alberg 22s and Alberg 30s. Cruise to the Whitby Y. C.,
the birthplace of the AL30, and be a part of an all Alberg Homecoming.
There is a full schedule of events planned including races, spinnaker
demonstrations, tech talks and tips on cruising and racing. We are
expecting to have Dennis Furnis,  Kurt Hansen's shop foreman,  with us
so if you want to get the information on how to fix Mast Beams or
increase support for sagging bulkheads, plan on being with us. For
non-members of the G.L.A.A., there is a $35 (CDN) charge for the
weekend.
There will be a BBQ Saturday evening hosted by the G.L.A.A. with ample
time to visit friends both old and new. All advance registrants will be
eligible for door prizes and gift bags from our generous sponsers
For a registration form or more information, visit our website:
www.alberg.ca
or telephone 905 838-1817