[Public-list] Companionway Cover Cover

Meinhold, Michael J MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com
Fri May 14 06:10:52 PDT 2004

I am hoping to buy Buddy Franklin's dodger, but apparently the forward
central part of it snaps onto a box that covers the companionway slider when
it is slid forward and open. We don't have this feature on Rinn Duin (272),
and don't remember seeing it on any other A30's. I can't see it on any
images I can find on the web either.

Is this a common original part? Has anyone added one as a retrofit?

When we got back from the Spring Rendezvous (a great time!) I  actually was
able to back the boat into the dock !!!
The secret appears to not make her do anything she doesn't want to do. Or
maybe get her to do what you want her to do by making her think it was her
idea.

Mike