[Public-list] Window frame bolts and nuts

Matthew Hay haymatthew_ at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 11:57:03 PDT 2004

Hello,
I am in the process of putting all of my windows back on.  In the process of
putting on the first three, because of my peek physical condition, and
incredible strength, I broke 3 of the bolts off inside the nut.  Leaving me
three short to finish the job.  I have been making phone calls trying to
locate aluminum replacements but have been striking out.  Since I can't use
stainless any ideas on how I could replace them?
Thank you,
Matthew Hay #314 1968  "Renard"