[Public-list] mast support beam

Peter Amos p.a.amos at tesco.net
Tue May 4 09:25:09 PDT 2004

I know a lot more now than when this thread started.Thanks for all your
advice and comments.I still dont know why the position relationship of the
mast and beam changed with the introduction of the aluminium beam,but thats
history now.It never occured to me the my beam is box section.With that
knowlege I will definitely not be putting bolts through it.
Peter Amos
P.S. "Loopy" I believe derives from the flying term "loop the loop" whose
practioners were assumed to have scrambled brains.